Science Lesson 1
LI: To be able to study and compare results
- Task 1- Study the table comparing the force used by each person. Answer the questions referring to the table.
- Task 2 – compare the second set of results recorded by Lara. Answer the following questions using the information from the table to support your answers.
PHSE Lesson 1
LI: To be able to understand different sides to a story.
- Read through both newspaper reports and pick out facts that are the same in both reports by underlining or highlighting them.
- Study the questions and pick out key parts to them.
- Answer the questions looking over both reports.
Music Lesson 1
LI: To create sound using our body
- Watch this video on how we hear music.
- Can you create music with your own body like they do in the video?
Art Lesson 1
LI: To be able to use cross-hatching in sketching
- Cross-hatching is used to achieve tone in a drawing.
- Your task is to show a good handle of line, directional line and layering line creating cross-hatching in the correct places.
- The more layers you use the darker the areas of their drawing will become.
PE Lesson 1
LI: To be able to research and inform from our findings.
- Research a particular skill that you would like to get better at or master.
- Practice this skill until you can confidently complete it without looking at instructions.
- Record your own version of this skill and email to the school or write down a set of instructions in how others can master this skill.
Awards we have received so far.