This page is to be used if you are isolating at home due to COVID.
Please use the links below to complete the work during your isolation.
On top of these activities your child can be:
- practising their name writing, if your child feels comfortable to write their first name they can begin learning their second.
- learning to write other letters of the alphabet - concentrate on one letter per day
- learning to write numbers 0-10
- reading their home reader and library book - spend the time to keep practising until your child is fluent
- reading as many story books as you possibly can
- drawing and painting pictures - you could teach your child how to paint particular objects or animals to support their artistic development
- make a reading river together, write a list of all of the things you read around the house, you might even want to make a "real" river in the living room using blue fabric or bedsheets and place all of the objects you can read along the river!
You can send any completed work via email to Miss Jenkins at:
Awards we have received so far.