Things to do if I am isolating at home
If you find yourself self isolating this half term, please have a go at these...
Identify colours, sort objects into colours and begin to make simple patterns. Try making ABAB patterns with natural objects or toys!
'You Choose' by Pippa Goodhart
Read 'You Choose' if you have it at home, or watch it on the link above.
Pause on each page to have a really good look at the pictures- there is a lot of detail! Discuss:
- Where would you go? Into space? To the waterfall?
- Why have you chosen to go there?
- What might it be like there?
- Close your eyes and imagine you are there, what can you hear? e.g. traffic in a busy town/ birds in the forests
- Look at the pictures of the people. Who can you see? Can you spot Father Christmas?!
- Describe the people - what do they look like? e.g. hair colour, clothes. Try to use describing words such as 'big' or 'curly'.
- Draw a picture of your in your chosen place and with your chosen person
* Remember to send pictures of any learning you have done at home to us on the Tapestry App!
Awards we have received so far.