A Message from Miss Livingstone
By now children should have the latest work packs of exciting activities delivered by staff. See the documents below which will help your learning!
Other ideas to support your children's learning:
- Sumdog – I have set activities for children to complete on Sumdog at home which I am able to track. So far out of Year 4, only 5 children have completed part of the last task. Please try and practise Sumdog at home as it aids Maths fluency!
- Continue with the PE Challenge Cards – if you have completed them, create your own exercise routine which you can practise with your family!
- Art – on a blank piece of paper, choose a window in your house to look out of and draw what you see. Try and use shading techniques we have been learning in Year 4.
- Use the pictures from the Up levelling Sentences activities to write descriptive paragraphs.
- Please also encourage children to read for enjoyment at home and practise reading aloud to an adult to help them with their fluency and comprehension.
- Children can also practise their multiplication and division facts.
Latest Work Pack Documents
There are also lessons to follow on line at Oak National Academy:
Remember if your child is stuck you can email your teacher via our Home Support email - email@example.com
Stay safe and we will hopefully be seeing you soon!
Awards we have received so far.