By now children should have the latest work packs of exciting activities delivered by staff. See the documents below which will help your learning!
Other ideas to support your children's learning:
- Sumdog – I have set activities for children to complete on Sumdog at home which I am able to track. So far out of Year 4, only 5 children have completed part of the last task. Please try and practise Sumdog at home as it aids Maths fluency!
- Continue with the PE Challenge Cards – if you have completed them, create your own exercise routine which you can practise with your family!
- Art – on a blank piece of paper, choose a window in your house to look out of and draw what you see. Try and use shading techniques we have been learning in Year 4.
- Use the pictures from the Up levelling Sentences activities to write descriptive paragraphs.
- Please also encourage children to read for enjoyment at home and practise reading aloud to an adult to help them with their fluency and comprehension.
- Children can also practise their multiplication and division facts.
A message from Miss Livingstone
Links to help you with the latest work pack
There are also lessons to follow on line at Oak National Academy:
Remember if your child is stuck you can email your teacher via our Home Support email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay safe and we will hopefully be seeing you soon!
Awards we have received so far.