Home School Agreement
Home School agreements are completed on admission to Forestdale and then again when a child is in year 3 (KS2)
What parents can expect from Forestdale :
- That we will give every child the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- That we will give every child equality of opportunity, to provide a caring purposeful learning environment where your child can succeed, work with parents/carers to provide the highest quality of education for your child, arrange educational visits and extra-curricular activities.
- That we will provide an annual report on your child's progress and achievements.
- That we will provide a termly opportunity to meet class teachers to discuss progress and targets for development.
- That bullying of any sort will not be tolerated and will be dealt with promptly.
What we expect from your child:
- To wear school uniform (no nail varnish or jewellery, except stud earrings, a signet ring and a suitable watch).
- To co-operate with staff and pupils.
- To complete homework and hand it in on time.
What we expect from our parents:
- To make sure that your child attends school regularly and is on time.
- To support the school's Behaviour Policy and Anti-bullying policy.
- To contact the school in a supportive and positive manner.
- To support us with homework and attend parent Interview evenings.
- To support educational visits and extra-curricular activities.
- To report any reason for your child's absence from school, by telephone or letter.
Awards we have received so far.