25th January 2021
F1 Nursery Home Learning - Week 4
This half term we are learning about song and rhymes. Please complete these activities at home! Upload evidence to the Tapestry App – we look forward to seeing it! This sheet is available on the website for links.
Incy Wincy Spider
Watch the rhyme using the link below or google ‘incy wincy spider bbc teach’
- Create your own Incy Wincy using the craft activity in the pack.
- Look at other minibeast nursery rhymes – choose your favourite rhyme!
- Make your favourite minibeast out of playdough.
- Cut the pictures of the Incy Wincy Spider rhyme out and see if you can sequence the rhyme in order.
- Complete the activities on the ‘sound discrimination’ home learning sheets.
- Begin to learn to sing the Alphabet using this song:
- Continue to complete the maths sheets provided.
- Begin to talk to your child about adding small numbers together with practical things. For instance 1 car and 2 cars is 3 cars altogether. Let them help you count them. If the child has 1 car and you have 2 cars – who has more? Who has fewer/less? Repeat with 2 add 2, 3 add 2. See if they can write the numbers.
- Watch these songs and number rhymes. See if you can count on your fingers or find a number of objects to match the numbers.
Please let us see what you have been up to on the Tapestry App!
Awards we have received so far.