Forestdale Primary School
Believe - Aspire - Excel
How will my child be taught remotely?
Every child will receive a work pack - hand delivered by staff - with work which is aligned to our normal school curriculum. This work pack is supplemented by additional links, work and ideas on the website. If a whole class bubble is off, each child will be invited to daily Teams sessions with their teachers.
Some examples of our remote teaching approaches:
- recorded teaching (e.g. Oak National Academy lessons, video/audio recordings made by teachers)
- printed paper packs produced by teachers (e.g. workbooks, worksheets)
- textbooks and reading books pupils have at home
- commercially available websites supporting the teaching of specific subjects or areas, including video clips or sequences
- long-term project work and/or internet research activities
- Tapestry for EYFS
- Daily support and class meetings via Microsoft Teams
- Links to stories read by members of staff - on the website
Awards we have received so far.