How will my child be taught remotely?
Some examples of our remote teaching approaches:
- recorded teaching (e.g. Oak National Academy lessons, video/audio recordings made by teachers)
- printed paper packs produced by teachers (e.g. workbooks, worksheets)
- textbooks and reading books pupils have at home
- commercially available websites supporting the teaching of specific subjects or areas, including video clips or sequences
- long-term project work and/or internet research activities
- Tapestry for EYFS
- For Year 5/6 we are moving towards using Microsoft Teams for more daily support.
Awards we have received so far.