Q13: What support do we have for you as a parent of a child with SEND?
- The class teacher is regularly available to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns you may have and to share information about what is working well at home and school so similar strategies can be used it is best to make contact with class teachers at the end of the day.
- The SENDCo is available to meet with you to discuss your child’s progress or any concerns/worries you may have.
- All information from outside professionals will be discussed with you and the person involved directly, or where this is not possible, in a report.
- Your child’s provision will be reviewed with your involvement each term either as part of parents evening or as an additional meeting.
- Homework will be adjusted as needed to your child’s individual needs
- A home/school contact book may be used to support communication with you, when this has been agreed to be useful for you and your child.
Awards we have received so far.