School Receptionist Vacancy
We are currently looking for a part time receptionist starting as soon as possible.
At Forestdale Primary School, we are looking for a reliable, experienced Receptionist to be a welcoming first point of contact for students, staff and visitors. The School Receptionist will be responsible for carrying out clerical duties and dealing with a variety of queries promptly and efficiently whilst being a key representative of the school’s ethos and values.
The right candidate will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to keep accurate records.
- Be reliable, efficient and have the ability to use initiative when needed.
- Remain diligent in all administrative processes to ensure accuracy and confidentiality at all times.
- Be a team player and demonstrate flexibly to changing demands and priorities.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be ICT literate and have experience of using computer systems for a range of purposes.
The position is for a grade 2 receptionist 8am-1pm (5 hours daily) term time only - Monday to Friday salary will be £18,887 - £20,852 FTE pro-rata
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Closing date is Friday May 13th
Awards we have received so far.