Q3: What are the different types of support available for children with SEND at Forestdale?
- Teachers change what they are teaching or the way they teach to help the child or young person learn more with the rest of the class.
- Extra support can be given in a small group by an adult to help the child or young person learn the things they are finding difficult.
- Extra support can be given to the child or young person by an adult for short times during the day in the form of a variety of interventions.
- Individual support plans are developed and reviewed termly. These are called Emotional, Social and Physical Development Care Plan (ESPD).
- Advice from a specialist support teachers or other professionals will be called upon if required.
Awards we have received so far.