URGENT DETAILS OF RE-OPENING OF SCHOOLS
We hope all our families are keeping safe in these strange times. A letter explaining how the school is going to start it's reopening has been delivered today along with the latest work packs for children. Here are some of the key points in the letter and a link to a copy of the letter (in the parents menu.
- The government is directing schools to open F1, F2, Year 1 and Year 6. These are the only classes reopening as it stands.
- If you or a member of your household is shielding (has a letter from the NHS) - do not send your children to school
- Year 6 will start back Monday June 1st
- Year 1 will start back Tuesday June 2nd
- F2 will start back Thursday June 4th
- F1 will start back Monday 8th June
- School will be closed WEDNESDAYS until further notice for a deep clean
- Parents will not be allowed on the school site - you will need to collect and drop off your children at the normal gate. The exception is parents of F1 who will collect and drop off in the F1 playground as normal.
- If you need to pay for lunches etc. you will need to phone the school office to make an appointment
- Children should not be sent in with hand sanitisers or face masks
- Children will be in reduced classes of no more than 15.
PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO VIEW THE LETTER CONTAINING ALL THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Awards we have received so far.